135 East 54th Street, Penthouse F
New York, NY 10022-4539
Contact: Bill Meyer
Quote for the Day
"Farmers are among the most trusting people. They take perfectly good seeds that could be eaten and stick them in the ground, not knowing whether there will be rain or drought or food or not. They put forth their hard work without knowing the outcome."
Considerations for Selecting Paper
1. Lots of high color images and minimal text?
Gloss Coated Paper
2. A combination of color images and text?
Silk Coated Paper
3. Very few images and a lot of text requiring easy reading?
Matte Coated Paper
4. Exact color accuracy and overall high quality image required?
High White Coated Paper.
5. Text and images on two sides of the paper?
High Opacity Paper
6. Not much content but want it to feel substantial?
High Bulk Coated Paper
7. High quantity of items being sent by mail?
High Bulk, Low Weight Paper
8. Complicated Construction?
Paper with Excellent Folding Characteristics
9. Long-lasting whiteness and quality?
Coated Wood-Free Paper
Whether you want to wrap a building or reproduce decals there is equipment, substrates, and installers who are eager to accept your challenge.
United States Supreme Court replica production and installation project as shown here (below left). Components were produced and finished at an off-site facility in sections that fit through Grand Central Terminal portals and satisfy this historic preservation designated building's work rules. Assembly was completed on-site to meet a demanding overnight schedule.
Lake Maggiore is a 35'' x 40'' suspended backdrop for a 10' diameter gazebo customized to become an information center (above right). These components were included in a Region of Lombardia, Italy exhibit at Grand Central Terminal.
Grand Central Terminal Main Hall banners are 26' x 8' displays produced for clients with cooperation from the New York Metropolitan Transit Authority and commercial real estate manager.
Adpress, Inc. ® 135 E 54th Street, Penthouse F, New York, NY 10022